top of page

Frequently Asked Questions at Veteran's Mobile Home Services

See below for some of the most commonly asked questions we get at Veteran's Mobile Home Services. We are happy to answer any of your questions regarding vapor barriers, insulation, tie downs, flooring, skirting, or anything else you're looking to take care of.  Just call us at 800-484-9421 or send an email to

  • Do you do 4 point inspections?
    We do not do not provide 4 point inspections. However, if you’ve had a 4 point inspection or have had your home inspected by a structural engineer, their reports help us to streamline jobs efficiently and you are welcome to send them to us via email.
  • What is a Vapor Barrier and why do I need one?
    Sometimes called a Moisture Barrier or underbelly, a Vapor Barrier is the material that covers, holds up, and protects the insulation under the subfloor. An intact vapor barrier helps to regulate indoor temperatures, deter nesting of rodents in the insulation, and minimize the impact of moisture build up in the subfloor and wall systems.
  • Do you service my city?
    While we don't service every town and city in the following counties, we serve most of them. Please call us at 800-484-9421 to see if we service your address! Here is a list of the counties we operate in: Charlotte County, Citrus County, Collier County, Columbia County, Dixie County, Glades County, Hardee County, Hernando County, Highlands County, Hillsborough County, Indian River County, Lafayette County, Lee County, Levy County, Manatee County, Marion County, Orange County, Osceola County, Pasco County, Pinellas County, Polk County, Saint Lucie County, Sarasota County, Sumter County, Taylor County, Volusia County
  • Can I get a quote without getting locked into a job?
    Absolutely! We are happy to send one of our knowledgeable inspectors come to your home to provide a free estimate, discuss materials, go over what is included in our services, and answer any questions you may have. Call 800-484-9421 to set up an appointment.
  • I think I have animals or pests under my home – can you remove them?
    We do not remove animals or other pests / bugs. You would need to contact pest control or an exterminator prior to our crews working on your home. If we are already on a job and notice a rodent or bug issue, we will let you know immediately so you can take care of the issue before we return to complete your job.
  • What does it mean to retrofit a mobile home’s with hurricane anchors?
    Retrofitting involves upgrading a home’s tie-down anchors by installing a state or federally certified foundation system to satisfy jurisdictional codes or insurance and lending requirements, often required for insurance coverage or as a condition of home sales. Many times you simply just need more anchors in addition to the ones you already have, but our inspectors will be able to determine what is needed when they are at your home for a free estimate.
  • Do you remove mold?
    We do not remove mold. If we are on a job site and notice a mold issue, we will let you know and advise you to contact a mold remediation company.
bottom of page